無頭像
劉浪好帥啊

帖子 1713
註冊 2018-8-8
用戶註冊天數 2106
發表於 2019-3-31 08:43 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
,China Jerseys
"I get hurt 8 minutes into the second quarter on a fluke play that I've made a million times and I'm not able to come back. (The) 75-yard run doesn't happen. The halfback pass never happens. Now you're talking about a 14-10 game which is totally different. Now it's a slugfest and the best team wins and I would have put money on our offense to score points,Wholesale Shoes China Free Shipping," Manuel said. "From that standpoint it always sat with me. It always sat with me that if I ever had the opportunity; and that's what I try and instill to the players is take advantage of it because it's been eight years and I'm just getting back and it's not promised to anybody."
That left former practice squad player Etric Pruitt as Seattle's free safety for the final 2½ quarters. Pruitt,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, then in his second season from Southern Mississippi,Hydro Flask Barn, was signed to the active roster in November that season and had played in 11 career games. And Manuel knew immediately after Willie Parker raced 75 yards for a touchdown early in the third quarter to give Pittsburgh a 14-3 lead that Seattle was in trouble.